House or contents insurance


You are here:

Get peace of mind with house and contents insurance

undefinedThis benefit allows you to potentially save on the premium costs associated with your home insurance and contents insurance for your primary place of residence in Australia. Payments can be made directly to your house and contents insurance provider or as a reimbursement back to you. You can set up a once off payment or regular payments.

How do I claim?

You can claim online through your RemServ online account or the Claims app. To have a successful claim experience you will need to provide:

  • a copy of a valid tax invoice, including the name of the insurer, policy number and, if setting up a regular direct payment, details of the payment frequency and regular due date
  • proof of payment when claiming reimbursement (e.g. bank/credit card statement, copy of provider’s direct debit confirmation, payment receipt)
  • a copy of your house/contents insurance provider’s direct debit confirmation (if requesting a regular reimbursement)
  • a completed non-salary packaging fringe benefit declaration if you receive non-salary packaging fringe benefits.

< Back to benefits library

Get started


Call 1300 30 40 10


LiveChat: False